My family
My family
My family has been a great blessing in my life. I was raised Catholic, and although my partner is not religious, he is God-fearing. My daughter is a very intelligent little girl with a beautiful singing voice. We are not a typical family with the same tastes; in fact, we are very different, and I really like that. I think it's important to have diversity in your family in terms of tastes and beliefs. There will always be new topics to discuss. We can debate things respectfully, learn about different things, and dare to try things that are not what we are used to, thus taking us out of our comfort zone. I don't have a typical family, but it is full of love.
This post was inspired by my colleague Angela Becerra's blog and her post “My family.” I hope you enjoy it.

Comments
Post a Comment